- This event has passed.
SAW 15th Annual Conference – Water & Agriculture
Every year, the Saskatchewan Association of Watersheds holds a conference bringing producers, industry specialists, academia, government, and non-government organizations together to share their passion for water. This year’s theme is Water and Agriculture, which focuses on land management practices that can protect water at its source and positively impact communities across Saskatchewan.
Some of the main topics and features of this year’s conference include:
- Regenerative agriculture
- Improving Crop Nitrogen Use and Limiting Nutrient Loss
- Irrigation Development in Saskatchewan
- Economics of wetlands and marginal lands
- Maintaining soil health as an adaptation to climate change
- Producer funding opportunities through the Prairie Watersheds Climate Program (PWCP)
- Building agriculture partnerships with Indigenous communities
- Mental health in agriculture
- Watershed stewardship programming in Saskatchewan
- Save 20% on tickets with Early Bird pricing until December 13, 2022
- Ticket sales end on January 24, 2023
Conference attendees are asked to book their own rooms at the Saskatoon Inn by requesting group block: Saskatchewan Association of Watersheds. Hotel reservations must be made by December 31, 2022. Reservations can be made by phone at (306) 242-1440 ext 0. or online through the following link https://reservations.travelclick.com/6876?groupID=3634009